Those in the IT industry who manage applications and infrastructure are undoubtedly familiar with the proof of concept (PoC) — the process of selecting an IT management tool by proving its value in in use cases in production or development environments. How effectively software vendors can fulfill each use case can help you determine the [...]
In a recent Cisco survey of 1,300 IT decision makers, 18% of respondents indicated that they would rather break out of prison or train for a marathon than ask for more IT budget. That was one of the many tongue-in-cheek moments I enjoyed throughout the survey, which also captured enlightening pieces of metrics regarding IT [...]
By Viki Paige, DCIM Product Marketing Several weeks ago we announced that Facebook is using our CA DCIM software to bring together millions of energy-related data points from physical and IT resources in its global data centers to improve power efficiency. You can now hear firsthand from Tom Furlong, VP, Infrastructure Data Centers, at Facebook [...]
As Featured in Smart Enterprise Magazine Organizations are leveraging Big Data and analytics techniques to optimize manufacturing, retail and other key business decisions. IT organizations are asked to support the systems, such as Hadoop or Dremel, that serve the end users that rely on them. Increasingly however, IT is dealing with its own “Big Data” [...]
Register for the Webcast, February 25th In the 4th annual survey that CIO’s IDG Research Services conducted with their community members, it is not surprising to find that, consistent with previous years’ results, IT organizations are putting an ever increasing importance on the ability to meet user expectations. What may be surprising, however, are data that [...]
View the Release Notes Please find the included product update and release information for CA Nimsoft Monitor. This notification includes information on all components that were released during the month of January, 2014. Thank you! The CA Nimsoft Monitor Team CA Nimsoft Monitor Product Release Update: January 2014 There were no major CA Nimsoft Monitor [...]
David Strom, an international authority on network and Internet technologies, recently posted a video review of CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap, a free, feature-rich version of our acclaimed CA Nimsoft Monitor solution. Check out the video below to find out why he thinks most IT monitoring tools are complex and fussy but CA Nimsoft Monitor Snap [...]
Two market surveys underscore the evolution of network performance management CA Technologies recently conducted two market surveys that underscore the evolution in how teams are approaching network performance management. What’s clear from the results is that it’s no longer good enough to keep the network up and running. Network teams need to be able to [...]
Webcast, February 6, 2014 How well an organization serves customers can be the difference between breakthrough results and business as usual. In a recent survey, 89% of the respondents indicated they began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. Achieving high performance business goals doesn’t just happen; it has to be baked [...]
Cameron van Orman writes for the SD Times When asked to write a Guest View article for the SD Times, Cameron van Orman knew exactly which subject he would tackle. Recent application launches has “forced [the relationship between Dev and Ops] to the forefront of our IT discussions. And it’s about time,” he says. Cameron [...]
Cisco Live | Milan The fashion-conscious city of Milan is currently hosting Cisco Live. More than 7,800 conference goers descended upon a city known worldwide for its designers, taste-makers, and trendsetters. Not to be outdone, Cisco Live Milan boasts innovators, thought leaders and trail blazers of the technology world. Milan isn’t the first city that [...]
Introducing CA Executive Insight for Service Assurance 2.1 When it comes to an enterprise mobility strategy, a lot the talk is centered on the Bring Your Own Device trend, how to manage said devices connecting to corporate networks and accessing corporate data, and how to deliver the mobile experience that customers and employees have come [...]
- Why Our Free IT Monitoring Software is Making a Big Splash January 16, 2014
- 6 Sure-Fire Ways to Unify VoIP and Video Management January 14, 2014
- Delivering Business Service Performance Insights on the Go January 29, 2014
- The Importance of Continuous Capacity Planning January 23, 2014
- Is your network optimized for application performance? January 27, 2014
- The Proof is in the Value March 3, 2014
- If Network Performance is Critical, Asking for More Budget will be Easier February 25, 2014
- Video: Facebook Shares DCIM Solution Update at the OCP Summit February 21, 2014
- In a world of Big Data for APM, IT can’t live by green, yellow and red lights alone February 20, 2014
- End User Expectations and IT’s Ability to Meet Them – A Bridge Too Far? February 18, 2014
- Bradford Fuller: This converged approach will provide simple, near ...
- The Importance of Continuous Capacity Planning ...: [...] The importance of capacity planning is more ...
- Big Data Analytics, Business Processes & Ap...: [...] IT orgs need to continually improve ability ...
- Issues with Data Center Energy | DatacenterHQ.com: [...] Global Energy Prices and Demand Drive Need...
- CA Nimsoft Monitor Product Release Update: September 2013 | Service Assurance Daily: [...] 2. CA Nimsoft Monitor 7.0 was released in O...
Recent Tweets From @CAsvcAssur
Follow @CAsvcAssur on Twitter