In a perfect world, everyone’s IT infrastructure and the applications it supports would work flawlessly. Unfortunately, we don’t live in a perfect world and systems are bound to – at a minimum – perform poorly from time to time or even fail.
That’s why we’re hosting a Twitter Chat on application performance management (APM) trends, challenges and best practices on Monday, June 4, 2013 at 10:30a EST using the hashtag #APMchat. During the hour-long discussion, we’ll be asking and discussing these five questions:
- What are the biggest application performance challenges organizations face?
- Is IT maximizing its investment in APM tools? If not, what’s holding them back?
- How do APM analytics provide better quality services and end-user experience?
- Are all APM analytics the same? #APMchat
- Do multivariate APM analytics mean more work for the IT ops team?